Queen of the gym -April 2017
Debbie is our member of the month for April.
She joined us 18 months ago and her fitness has dramatically increased resulting in her losing over 2 stone.
Debbie comes to the gym at least 3 times a week and does our Ladies Boxing class too!
Plus!… she always completes the monthly gym challenge.
She really is queen of the gym!
On a Saturday from the 29th of April for 4 weeks, we will be running a Kids Zumba class, Leila is our qualified Zumba teacher and we have run these popular classes before so get your little ones booked in. ages 4 -11.
To book: Text or call Leila on 07710844854.
The Fitness Republic Summer Party has been booked for Friday 30th June. We are back at The Vine for our summer bash, tickets will be available very soon from reception. Get them quick, we always sell out well in advance!
PS. The Christmas party is booked too for 1st December!
Let’s Shape-Up Together
Gym News – Fitness Republic
We are Ashbys Premier gym, fitness and wellbeing venue and are situated right at the heart of the town. We’ve recently refurbished and improved our venue, and updated our look. We’ve invested in improving our facilities, and expanding our fitness, class and wellbeing programme. So whether you want to tone up in the gym or join one of our fitness classes, we would be pleased to welcome you and show you our first class facilities.
Star Trac Stairmill
Coming January 2017 The Amazing Star Trac Stairmill
- Multiple motivational and muscle-specific workout programs
- Contact heart rate monitoring on handles
- Supportive handrails to allow comfortable hand placement at every angle
- Adjustable personal fans create a more rewarding workout.
- 8 inch step height with a 9 inch foot platform for a realistic stair climbing experience.
GreenJog Self-Powered Curved Treadmill
Coming January 2017
The GreenJog Self-Powered Treadmill is a new concept which offers a unique running experience. The patented technology of the GreenJog Treadmill can help reduce the impact of running, therefore reducing the risk of injury. The treadmill works with gravity to give the user complete control of their own speed, compared to a traditional treadmill which keeps a constant speed thus prividing a more intense and gruelling workout.
- A unique running experience with no impact on the environment.
- Elastic rubber arc running deck
- Self-powered – No electricity required.
- Use gravity to control speed and intensity of your workout.
- Multiple movement programs including normal, race, long distance and mountain.